These are in order of the pictures from left to right, but not in order of importance to me! 😉
1. Cupcakes. I am thankful for cupcakes. I love them…actually I love almost all sugar and candy! So that makes me thankful for my high metabolism and for the makers of toothpaste too!
2. Seattle. I am thankful for where I live. I love my house, my neighbors, my kids school, basically everything about the Pacific Northwest. I just wish our summers were about 4 weeks longer!
3. Photography. I am thankful for my D700, for my talent, for the friends I have made on Clickinmoms, my projects, my business, my clients and all things photography related.
4. Emma & Lauren. I am thankful for such beautiful, healthy, talented, & charismatic children. I am also thankful I am still able to love them when they are naughty. 😉
5. Love. I am thankful for my loving husband who supports me in all I do. Also for all my wonderful friends and family.
6. Memories. I am thankful for wonderful memories of those that have passed. My grandparents and my dear dad who died way to early to Cancer.
7. Snow days. I am thankful to snow days in Seattle. Snow days mean no school, which means we get to sleep in and we love to sleep! We do not get them every year and it is also fun to spend time with the girls building snowman and drinking hot chocolate!